[Recipe] Pancake No. 1

I'm proud to announce I have found the ultimate pancake recipe for me!

Initiall I got the Streusel Pancake recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod blog, but as this recipe calls for Buttermilk (which would've been easy to trick but, it is still not the same thing.), I figured I just use other basic pancake recipe. Which is not that easy to find..
Making ancakes is simple, but I just know how usually the simplest recipes mean it requires greater details on its contributing factors.
In my case, to make it fluffy is the greatest quest, and streusels are just an added bonus because   I'm a big fan of brown sugar and caramel, so this is just perfect for me. ;)

Dry Ingredients :
1 1/2 cup flour
3tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp baking powder
2 Eggs
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup melted Butter

Glaze :
1 Cup Icing sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp milk



Comments

Popular Posts