Wings and Carrots Night, Wings Dome (Cilandak Town Square)


Two-sauce Wings for Two
My Plate of Carrots crunch crunh crunch



Surprisingly good. My wings came in two different sauces, one was original sweetish barbecue and the other one was butter sumthing. (sorry, this was a while ago :p) 
Good mainly because I think I was not expecting much. 
service was slow, price to food ratio was 8/10 but price to food AND service ration would be a 6/10. 
The raw carrots that came with my wings was a real good touch to the palette. 
made it a refreshing cut, away from the 'ole combination of fries and what not. 
(we did order onion rings still, tho :D) 
They charged me Rp. 8,000 ,- for the extra carrots I ordered (which took, as I pointed out, a whiiiiiiilleeeee to serve) 
Verdict: I'd come again for the food, not for the feel-free-to-smoke area that is all over the restaurant area. (and all over citos, actually.) Then again, I'll make that: I'll come again, ONLY IF I can't help but not avoid the smokers hell-hole that is Cilandak Town Square


Comments

Popular Posts